THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY



I'M Romalyn penuela,16 years old, i was born on May 27, 1993, i was born n crossng gabi compostela, comval province.my faters name is Ronnie a. penuela, my mothers name is Alma a. penuela. i have have 4 brothers and 3 sisters namely:Rey anthony, paul kenneth, ralph jhon, alronfred,grace joy, joyreylyn, joanne marie,we live in sta.josefa when was in grade 2 we transfer to Tacurong city where the family of my mother live, and i continue my study there.until i grade 5, because when i got n grade 6 we receive the message of my sister that my grandfather was die, so we go here in compostela to attend the bural of my grandfather, and after hs burial my aunte decide that she will be the one to provide my needs and i continue m y study in grade 6 in tamia elementary school where my auntie teach.and days goes by i finsh my elementary in tamia.and continue my highschool in mangayon natonal high school. i have experience many memorable moment together wth my friend,and now that i graduate n high school and i contnue my college here in legacy college of compostela.

0 comments: